What is GST?
GST is a consumption-based tax levied on sale, manufacture and consumption on goods & services at a national level. This tax will be the substitute for all indirect tax levied by state and central government. Exports and direct tax like income tax, corporate tax and capital gain tax will not be affected by GST. GST would apply to all goods other than crude petroleum, motor spirit, diesel, aviation turbine fuel and natural gas. It would apply to all services barring a few to be specified. With the increase of international trade in services, GST has become a global standard. The proposed tax system will take the form of “dual GST” which is concurrently levied by central and state government. This will comprise of:
- Central GST (CGST) which will be levied by Centre
- State GST (SGST) Which will be levied by State
- Integrated GST (IGST) – which will be levied by Central Government on the inter-State supply of goods and services.
We offer following services under GST :
- GST Registration
- GST Return Preparation & Filing
- Advice On Applicability
- Filing of Refund claims of GST
- Other related Services
- Keeping our clients updated about the latest changes in the law
To find out more, contact us now for a FREE discussion.