We do things that make life easy for entrepreneurs. We offer management consulting that helps you leverage your strengths externally and organize your workings internally to gain faster and smoother growth and lead a more balanced personal and professional life. From setting up new projects to change management, from business planning to growth management, from organization restructuring to highly motivated human capital, from business process re-engineering to profitability improvement studies and everything in between.
We offer the following services:
- Internal Controls – Design, Implementation, Compliance & Monitoring
- Preparation of MIS reports with ratio analysis and highlighting key business trends.
- Data Analysis and generating reports.
- Preparation of Business Requirements Documents (BRD)
- Installing cost accounting system.
- Advising management on principles of organization and methods for effective delegation and planning of work.
- Reviewing procedures and equipment for operational control.
- Assist in finding solutions for specific business problems such as product mix decisions, pricing decisions and making representations to Government on various matters etc.
Internal & Management Audit
The main objective of Internal & Management Audits is that it functions as a service to management by providing independent, management-oriented advice on an organization’s operations and performance and financial services. It aims at the promotion of efficiency, economy and effectiveness of the management processes, and also the reliability and accuracy of operations. We provide better internal audits for any company of any industry. The management Audits are done by a group of professionals who are experts in the field for years.
Internal Audit for Your Company
Regardless of the size of your organization, as well as the type of industry in which your company specializes, an internal audit offers you crucial insights into your business’s overall functionality, potential security risks and various possible solutions available.
As you probably know, complacency in today’s world of ever-evolving technology, consequences that include employee fraud, wasted resources and government fines levied against your company. So, you might not ignore your intuition telling you that your organization is safe because it is smaller or not well-known in your industry, which makes sense on the surface, the truth is that all businesses are susceptible to risks of fraud or error. Internal Audit unveils such frauds or error and also propose best practices so that it helps the business grow.
BENEFITS OF INTERNAL AUDIT
Having now articulated management’s responsibility for internal controls and how internal audit might play a role in assisting management fulfil that responsibility, let’s look at some specific benefits that an Internal Audit function can provide to an organization and its management:
- The scope of the internal audit is defined by management.
- Internal Audit “reports” directly to management.
- Improves the “control environment” of the organization, viz,
- a) Helping protect assets and reduce the possibility of fraud
- b) Improving efficiency in operations
- c) Increasing financial reliability and integrity
- d) Ensuring compliance with laws and statutory regulations
- e) Establishing monitoring procedures
- Makes the organization process-dependent instead of person-dependent
- Identifies redundancies in operational and control procedures and provides recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of procedures
- Serves as an Early Warning System, enabling deficiencies to be identified and remedial actions can be taken on a timely basis (i.e. prior to external, regulatory or compliance audits)
- Ultimately increases accountability within the organization.
To find out more, contact us now for a FREE discussion.